Friday, October 15, 2010

T.I. GOING BACK TO JAIL!! For 11 Months!

T.I., whose real name is Clifford Harris, appeared before U.S. District Judge Charles Pannell Jr. at 2 p.m.
He was represented by a team of six attorneys, including Don Samuel, Ed Garland, Steve Sadow, Janice Capek, Kristen Wright and Dwight Thomas.
T.I. was still on probation for federal weapons charges when he was arrested Sept. 1 on drug charges in Los Angeles. He and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, were taken into custody during a traffic stop in West Hollywood in which deputies said they smelled a strong odor of marijuana from inside the car. They were soon released on bond.
After the arrest, a U.S. probation officer alleged that T.I. committed three violations of his supervised release from prison: possessing ecstasy, testing positive for opiates and associating with a convicted felon. Pannell then ordered T.I. to appear back b...
efore him in court on Friday.
T.I. had been released from federal custody in March after serving a yearlong sentence in prison and a halfway house. After his arrest on federal gun charges, T.I.'s legal team brokered an extraordinary plea agreement that allowed him to shave about four years off his prison time on the condition he perform 1,000 hours of community service telling kids about the pitfalls of crime, drugs and gangs.
T.I. completed his community service and got the sentence he wanted. But he was still on probation when he was arrested at the traffic stop on Sept. 1.

weh TIP! WEH!!! SMH

0 comments:

Post a Comment